June 8 is the Day of Silence in Kazakhstan. Any agitation campaign has been prohibited today.
Election campaign started on May 11. It lasted until June 8.
In addition, early presidential elections will be held on June 9.
Therefore, based on the established procedures, seven candidates were registered for the president of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was nominated by the Nur Otan Party public association
2. Sadi-Bek Tugel was nominated by the Uly Dala Kyrandary republican movement
3. Amangeldy Taspikhov was nominated by the Federation of Trade Unions of Kazakhstan republican trade union association
4. Daniya Yespayeva was nominated by the Ak Zhol Kazakhstan Democratic Party public association
5. Toleutai Rakhimbekov was nominated by the Auyl Social Democratic Party public association
6. Zhambyl Akhmetbekov was nominated by the Communist People's Party of Kazakhstan public association
7. Amirzhan Kossanov was nominated by the Ult Tagdyry national patriotic movement public association.
Voting will be held on June 9 from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm local time. Votes will be counted at polling stations no later than 12 hours after the end of voting. The results of vote counting by administrative and territorial units will be determined in the territorial commission sessions and will be delivered to the CEC within two days (no later than June 11).