The 16th Forum of Interregional Cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia was held in Omsk.
At the meeting, the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and and Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a number of documents.
- The Concept of the Kazakhstan-Russia Border Cooperation Program; - Cooperation Program between the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation for 2020-2022;
- Joint action program between the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation for work on the checkpoints on the Kazakh-Russian border;
- Memorandum of Understanding on Youth Policy between the Ministry of Information and Public Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- Agreement on trade, economic, scientific, technical, social, cultural and humanitarian cooperation between the Akimat of Kostanay region and the Government of Chelyabinsk region;
- Agreement on cooperation in trade-economic, scientific-technical, humanitarian and other spheres between Akimat of Pavlodar region and Government of Korgan oblast;
- Action Plan for implementation of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Administration of the Novosibirsk Region of the Russian Federation on Trade-Economic, Social, Scientific, Technological and Cultural Cooperation for 2019-2021;
- Agreement on cooperation between JSC "Entrepreneurship Development Fund" Damu" and joint-stock company "Russian Small and Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship Support Bank".
Leave a comment (0)